We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
9 Musgrave Street Mosman NSW
Exquisite Federation residence with intimate City and water views
Why you’ll love it:
High above Musgrave Street in fragrant gardens designed by William Dangar, this unequivocally beautiful 1907 residence enjoys expansive views from over three levels, with a subtle fusion of tasteful 21st century design features and heritage charm.
– All aspects of the renewal fulfilled by heritage experts
– Internal floor space of 655sqm, with substantial rooms throughout
– Light filled and completely private, looks out to water or mature plants/garden
– Water and City views from every level, enjoyed from outside entertaining, internal living & master suite
– Multiple open plan living areas, including formal and casual lounge, dining and sitting rooms
– Recycled blackbutt floors throughout, with 5 marble gas fireplaces
– DA approved glass pool ready to start, wrap around verandahs
– Kitchen with integrated European appliances and 9 seater marble island
– Additional caterers’ kitchen and wine room
– Palatial master suite with private verandah, walk-in robe, luxe ensuite
– Cbus home automation, ducted/zoned air conditioning
– Blown glass chandelier and pendants by Mark Douglass.
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a large sensitively renovated Federation residence fused with contemporary living and world class views, perfect for entertaining and within 15 minutes by ferry to the City and entertainment and restaurants in Circular Quay / The Rocks.
- 6 Bed
- 5 Bath
- Land 798 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View