Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Part of a spectacular boutique redevelopment, this rare and unusual apartment is just a moments walk to the Swan River, while mere minutes into the city and all Mount Lawley has to offer.
– Iconic address in a heritage listed building
– Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens
– Cosmopolitan living with a mezzanine bedroom
– Large upstairs bedroom with built in robes and walk in closet
– Open plan kitchen, and living area opening to a balcony
– Separate laundry with powder room, and under stair storage
– Two reverse cycle air conditioners providing heating and cooling
– Close to shops, cafes, bars and popular restaurants
– Easy access to Perth CBD, major roads, and public transport
– Moments to Swan River and bustling Beaufort Street
Best suited for:
Professionals, downsizers and investors who value, history, location and uniqueness, all in an iconic location.
Council Rates: $1,678.40 p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $921.24 p/a (approx.)
Strata: $778.75pq (strata) + $437.50pq (reserve fund*) (approx.)
* reserve fund is determined at annual AGM
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.