We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
89 Peach Street Greenslopes QLD
Brilliant opportunity with endless potential, stunning city views
Why you’ll love it:
This classic post-war home captures views of the Brisbane city skyline from its elevated position in the street. An unmissable opportunity presents itself as the property is move-in ready, providing time to investigate the seemingly endless possibilities.
– Capitalise on the CBD views and desirable location
– Potential to remove the house and build the ideal home
– Positioned on 410sqm of level ground 5km from CBD
– Set in a tranquil, leafy green and convenient location
– Exceptionally large low-maintenance garden
– Neatly presented house, with large living spaces
– Tidy kitchen and family bathroom includes a bathtub
– Carpet and blinds throughout and plenty of storage
– Walk to the south-east busway and Ekbin Park East
– Close to Greenslopes Private Hospital and mall
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an affordable property offering potential to update, expand or knock-down and build a premium family home.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 410 m²
- 2 Garage
- Floor Boards
- Street View