Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
88 Lutzow Street Tarragindi
Elevated family allotment on 607m2 with huge potential.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned only 5 kilometres from Brisbane city centre, with easy access to buses, M3 freeway and amenities, this tidy post-war home sprawls across 607sqm in a premium Tarragindi pocket.
– Post war home with over 15m frontage
– Potential for city views from second level
– Currently has three bedrooms and one bathroom
– Hardwood timber flooring, two living spaces
– Surrounded by million dollar homes
– Located in Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Walk to St Elizabeths Primary School
– Walk to multiple parks and bikeways
– Several cafes and amenities located nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 5km to CBD
Best suited for:
Young families seeking an entry-level home in a premium location or the perfect over-sized block to knock-down and rebuild.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property