Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
86 Laura Street Tarragindi
Endless opportunities on 1,214sqm in prime locale
Why you’ll love it:
Situated in the heart of Tarragindi, backing onto a leafy nature strip and opposite parkland, is this sprawling 1,214m2 block, offering a multitude of options to either knock down and build new, subdivide (STCA) or renovate.
– Huge 1,214sqm land with 20 metre frontage
– Leafy backdrop offering peacy and privacy
– Existing three bedroom, one bath post war home
– Knock-down/rebuild or renovate existing home
– Potential to subdivide (council approval required)
– Moments from Shaftesbury Street Parkland
– Surrounded by million dollar homes
– Wellers Hill School Catchment, walk to St Elizabeth’s
– Short stroll to major bus routes, cafes and amenities
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
Families who have dreamed of owning a home on a sprawling 1,214sqm block, developers and investors alike who are looking to land bank for future potential.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 1,214 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property