We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
86 Laura Street Tarragindi QLD
Enviable address with bushland setting
Why you’ll love it:
Standing magnificently in one of Tarragindi’s most revered locations, this vacant 607m2 block offers an exceptional opportunity to build your dream home. Positioned just moments from Shaftesbury Street Park, and providing a picturesque bushland backdrop, it’s the perfect place to raise a young family.
Plans have been drafted for an architecturally designed contemporary home to suit the block and can be made available upon request (with renders and schedule of finishes chosen).
– Picturesque bushland backdrop with oversized garden
– Short stroll to Shaftesbury Street Park and bush walks
– Prime vacant land with services included (sewer, water)
– Offering a 10.1m frontage with 60m depth
– Block retained already and pool has been poured
– Ideal opportunity to build a custom-designed home
– Walking distance to cafes, buses and amenities
– Wellers Hill School Catchment, 6km from Brisbane CBD
– House and land package available upon request with well-renowned builders, Lindona Homes
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a peaceful lifestyle, close to bushland, or developers looking to build a brand-new high-end home in a prime Tarragindi location
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View