We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
84 Elwell Street Morningside QLD
Immaculate ultra-modern home with elevated outlook
Why you’ll love it:
Set on a fully landscaped 1,414sqm block and embracing panoramic suburban views to the Gateway Bridge and beyond, this architect-designed and immaculately appointed home offers dual living options. It is located a walk from parks, quality schools and transport.
– Open plan living/dining zone flows smoothly to the balcony
– Bright interiors feature tiled and spotted gum flooring
– Dual living options with downstairs rumpus/kitchenette
– Large covered deck for alfresco dining and entertaining
– Sizeable fully fenced yard perfect for kids and pets
– Gas kitchen has stone benches and stainless appliances
– Five bedrooms, ensuite master includes walk-in, study
– Bedroom 3 complete with a built-in robe, bedroom 2/office
– Features 3.5 bathrooms with an additional toilet in the shed
– Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans plus cubby house
– Double lock-up garage, carport, versatile shed/man cave
– Easy access to Morningside shops and dining options
– Security gate entry with additional office space in the shed.
Best suited for:
Growing families seeking a stylish well designed home in a private yet highly convenient location, with a separate space for in-laws, teenagers, or guests.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 1,414 m²
- 5 Garage
- Street View