Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
Embraced by landscaped gardens with a north rear aspect in one of the area’s best streets, this beautifully renovated 1920s home blends classic Queenslander style with tasteful updates on a generous 809sqm a short walk to Secondary, Primary and Kindergarten, as well as train and buses.
– Elevated block capturing north facing leafy district vistas
– Wide 20m frontage offers scope for future subdivision
– Two lounge/dining areas and beautiful stone kitchen
– Self-contained retreat with own kitchen and ensuite
– Four additional bedrooms plus study and home office
– Solar system and hot water, air conditioning and fans
– Established level manicured garden and swimming pool
– Large rear deck ideal for entertaining all year round
– Multi undercover parking and fully lined workshop/shed
– Close to QE2 Hospital and Griffith University campus
Best suited for:
Growing or extended families looking for a home with plenty of indoor/outdoor space and character in a convenient setting.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.