Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying 640sqm of ground, this original post war home is habitable delivering a golden opportunity to investigate the opportunity and scope to renovate, extend construct a bespoke home or sub-divide (STCA), astute buyers will recognise the opportunity immediately.
– Tranquil and leafy suburb offering value for money
– Positioned amongst established and new homes
– Situated in a quiet and prestigious no-through avenue
– Exclusive address located 8km from Brisbane CBD
– Child-care, good public and private schools are nearby
– Beautiful Seven Hills Bushland Reserve is close by
– Village shops include a quality gourmet supermarket
– Close to Camp Hill Marketplace and Martha Street
– Near Westfield Carindale and Coorparoo Square
– Freeway to the Gold Coast is easily accessed
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its location and landholding.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.