Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
One of Roseville’s last unrenovated premier character residences, this deceased estate boasts stunning period detail, exceptional potential to refurbish and extend (STCA) and a prized east side walk-rail location, set on 922sqm amid some of the area’s finest homes.
– Spacious living room with bay window opens to verandah
– Large dining with decorative fireplace and window seat
– Soaring ornate ceilings, plate rails, timber fretwork
– Original eat-in kitchen, gas cooking, walk-in pantry
– Sunny wraparound deck and large north to rear garden
– Charming character-filled master with dressing room
– Three additional generous bedrooms, one with balcony
– Bright updated bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Powder room, underhouse laundry, double carport
– Walk to shops, cafes, cinema, schools and Chatswood
Best suited for:
Those looking for a period property in a dress circle setting that can be transformed into a magnificent long-term home.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.