Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
Quietly positioned on the top floor at the rear in a solid brick two-storey block of only eight, this ‘Elizabeth Court’ apartment feels more like a semi, it is brimming with Art Deco appeal and makes a perfect first home or investment with a key lifestyle address.
– Northeast aspect and leafy outlooks to rear of block
– Abundant natural light and with minimal common walls
– Fresh paint and newly sanded floorboards throughout
– Living/dining has ornamental fireplace and gas heating
– Large kitchen including dishwasher and gas cooking
– Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes to the main
– Updated full bathroom, provision for internal laundry
– Ample all-day parking available in surrounding streets
– Shops, cafes, eateries and express city buses nearby
– Short stroll to High Street, parks, schools and Chatswood CBD
Best suited for:
First time buyers or astute investors seeking a home full of space, light and character in an ultra-convenient location.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.