We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
76 Effingham Street Tarragindi QLD
Design perfection in an exclusive family pocket.
Why you’ll love it;
An exquisite example of contemporary architectural design, this family residence combines its spacious and functional floorplan with minimalist sophistication. Positioned in the most prestigious pocket of Tarragindi, and boasting spectacular district views, this home is simply one of a kind. Comfortable yet sophisticated interiors create a flawless home with more than enough room to move and grow. Step inside to be greeted by separate yet flowing living and entertaining spaces of generous proportions. Tiles, timber features, high ceilings and a neutral colour palette create a versatile environment that promotes natural light and airflow throughout.
– Designer kitchen with huge Caesarstone island breakfast bar
– Handle-less 2Pac soft-close cabinetry & massive butler’s pantry
– 2x600mm Bosch Ovens, gas cook top & fully integrated dishwasher
– Covered alfresco with inbuilt barbecue & double-door bar fridge
– Four oversized bedrooms, three with walk in robes
– Three immaculate bathrooms with stone/2pac vanities
– Multiple internal living areas, ideal for large families
– Separate sound proofed theatre room with 3D projector
– Additional front balcony with sweeping district views & city tops
– Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring & storage
– Walk to Wellers Hill & St Elizabeth primary schools
Best suited for;
Growing families who appreciate fresh contemporary style, functional daily living and gorgeous open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining complete with barbecue area & a pool.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View