Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On Site.
Why you’ll love it:
A treasure secluded from the street, this recently renovated home retains its period charm while delivering clever modern touches throughout. Beyond the classic facade interiors welcome with exceptional space and brilliant natural light. The property is set on a premier street, a level walk to city buses, schools, village shops, cafes and dining.
– Stunning long arched entrance hall sets an impressive tone
– Large family room, sunlit open living zone with gas fireplace
– French doors give way to deck with remote control awning
– Superb fixed barbecue plus level lawn and private garden
– Elegant kitchen, integrated appliances, induction cooktop
– Built-ins to all bedrooms, master features a deluxe ensuite
– Versatile upstairs sitting area, suits teen retreat/study space
– Sally Rhys Jones designed powder room, multiple skylights
– Bathroom underfloor heating, zoned ducted air conditioning
– Keyless front entry, American roasted ash deck, single carport
Best suited for:
A family seeking a large home with state-of-the-art inclusions in a premier lifestyle location, a stroll to conveniences and moments to beautiful Balmoral Beach.
*Co-agent David Benjafield – Belle Property Neutral Bay
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.