Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
75 Holland Street Wembley
Wembley's finest family home
Why you’ll love it:
This home reflects Wembley at its best, original features and modern living rolled into one. High ceilings, wide open spaces, glass doors opening to the outdoors, effortless living to compliment your new life in Wembley.
– Studio at rear of property with laneway access. Perfect for teen children, office, games rooms or student let.
– Impeccably renovated 1940’s home
– Modern extension with high vaulted ceilings
– Open-plan kitchen and living
– Separate dining, and study area
– Two alfresco areas, perfect for entertaining
– Underground, heated, salt water pool
– Putting green, for the ambitious golfer
– Intercom/security and automatic gate
– Wembley Primary School and Shenton College catchment
– Close to Lake Monger, shops, cafes and bars
Best suited for:
Families who delight in entertaining and embrace everything Wembley and our WA lifestyle has to offer.
Council rates | $2,800pa (approx.)
Water rates | $1,800pa (approx.)
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 653 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property