We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
74 Effingham Street Tarragindi QLD
Contemporary masterpiece, rooftop terrace, breathtaking views.
Why you’ll love it:
Impressive in both scale and design; and boasting 407m2 of floor area for a 405m2 block, this contemporary home evokes an airy ambience. 2400H stacker doors provide a smooth transition between the indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces. It’s a short stroll to popular schools, local eateries and excellent transportation.
- Rooftop terrace with outdoor kitchen, city/mountain views
- Cinema style media room, projector screen, 5.1 surround sound
- Generous, functional and comfortable floor plan
- Two all-seasons alfresco zones with outdoor kitchens
- 2 Pac kitchen, sizeable breakfast island with 80mm stone
- High-end Series 8 Bosch appliances, large butler’s kitchen
- Sizeable master suite, walk-ins and luxury ensuite
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes, superb bathrooms
- Additional study/multi-purpose room downstairs
- Multiple living areas to both levels
- Dorani video intercom, Bosch alarm system
- Ducted air conditioning, dual garage, great storage
- Ducted vacuum, town gas to kitchen and barbecues
- Quiet setting, saltwater pool and an outdoor shower
- Venetian render to rear courtyard block walls
- Walk to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth Primary Schools
Best suited for:
Growing families who love to entertain and enjoy a stylish indoor/outdoor lifestyle, in a desirable neighbourhood. An enviable location within walking distance to multiple parks, great schools, cafes, amenities and public transport, all within 6kms of Brisbane CBD.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Ducted Cooling
- Street View