We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
73 Glover Street Mosman NSW
Character home in village locale, brimming with natural light
Why you’ll love it:
Basking in an idyllic north to rear orientation, this circa 1906 property radiates grace and style. It is brimming with beautiful period features, while lending a luxury touch with contemporary enhancements. It’s close to all of modern life’s conveniences.
– French doors open to a courtyard and alfresco area
– Private and impressively landscaped outdoor spaces
– Gorgeous living areas, loft, study or teenage retreat
– Superb stone kitchen with a suite of Miele appliances
– Integrated freezer, refrigerator and island bench
– Dreamy master includes a luxe ensuite and built-ins
– Sleek bathrooms with smart tiling, high-end inclusions
– Cleverly placed skylights enhance the flow of light
– Gas underfloor heating on ground-floor, plus air-conditioning
– Generous laundry, plus lots of under house, attic storage
Best suited for:
Lifestyle buyers seeking a re-imagined character property brimming with period features and stylish updates in a prized location.
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street View