We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
72 Jellicoe Street Coorparoo QLD
All inspections are by private appointment only.
Auction bidding link located in the floorplans and tours section as an external link.
Why you’ll love it:
Sitting on a generous 607sqm level block of land with a 15.2m frontage, the home backs onto parklands, ready for a new family to move in and enjoy, whilst offering potential to personalise, expand or transform into a property ideal for growth and capital gain.
- Well located in a sought-after leafy inner-city suburb
- Family friendly and community-oriented locality
- Private with no neighbours to the rear of the property
- All-seasons outdoor entertainment deck, storage
- Older style timber kitchen with an electric stove
- Some character features, high ceilings and fans
- Walk to train station and Coorparoo Square
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway and SE Freeway
- Five kilometres to CBD, popular schools are close by
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a young family looking for a home with character and offering scope to personalise and create their dream property.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View