Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why youll love it:
Poised to capture spectacular 360 degree views and idyllic natural surroundings, this family retreat promises a peaceful oasis with low-maintenance grounds, only a short distance from Byron Bay.
– North-East facing Tuscan-inspired residence
– Designed by renowned architect Ron Johnson, completed in 2010
– Set on 127.5acres with 850sqm of internal living space
– Private and expansive, low-maintenance property in idyllic setting
– Generous open design with high ceilings that rise to 3m
– Deluxe master retreat with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Chefs kitchen with waldorf oven and cooktop, wenge timber flooring
– Mediterranean outdoor dining, wood-fired pizza oven
– Sustainably considered with water tank and wind turbine
– Well-established fruit orchard for commercial or personal use
– Modern two bedroom self-contained cottage and shed on site
– DA Approval for an additional two cottages
– Close to Byron Bay, Mullumbimby and Ballina Airport
Best suited for:
Families seeking a low-maintenance, energy efficient home positioned in the lush, secluded hinterland of Byron Bay.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.