We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
70 Bonneville Street Holland Park West QLD
Impressive designer property in a dress circle location
Why you’ll love it:
Drink in the 180-degree city and mountain panoramas and enjoy cooling breezes from the entertainment deck of this architect-designed home. An ideal orientation enhances its open spaces and connection to nature, creating a light-filled dwelling perfect for families who love to entertain.
– On an elevated 736sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac
– Superb dual level property with multiple living areas
– Open living spaces connect with entertainment deck
– Potential teenage retreat or intergenerational space
– Chic kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar
– Relaxing master suite has walk-in robes and ensuite
– Additional study or fifth bedroom plus gym space
– Premium magnesium pool with landscaped gardens
– Easy bike and bus links to CBD and Southeast Freeway
– Near walking tracks, schools, cafes, shops, and parks
– Ducted air conditioning, large two-car lock-up garage with room for a workbench
– Five minutes to the CBD via car, 10 minutes via bus and easy access to new Veloway and future Brisbane Metro service
Best suited for:
Families who work from home and would benefit from multiple breakout spaces; or those who are seeking a spacious designer home with an adaptable layout ideal for a family that enjoys hosting intimate or large gatherings.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 736 m²
- 2 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View