Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Embracing sweeping district views over Flat Rock Gully, this high side of the street home is de-fined by its incredible alfresco settings, natural light and manicured gardens, by a well-known landscape designer. Set over 752.5sqm with a prime north aspect, it’s moments to city bound buses, schools, waterside parks and Northbridge Plaza.
– Ascending steps rise up through an exquisite designer garden
– Front terrace reveals leafy vistas and includes outdoor spa
– Bright living zone with ideal air flow via two sets of bi fold doors
– Sunny north to rear terrace, ample appeal for entertainers
– Large covered courtyard includes a welcome barbecue fixture
– Well presented stone top kitchen has stainless gas appliances
– Four sizeable bedrooms, master has bay window and ensuite
– Lovely level front lawn for kids/pets to play, fantastic privacy
– Huge underhouse storage room, plus wide double carport
– Plenty of character and charm, ready to move in and enjoy
Best suited for:
Buyers that demand a light, bright, ready to love home with effortless outdoor connection for easy family entertaining all year round.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.