We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
66 Monash Road Tarragindi QLD
Award winning renovation in an enviable location
Why you’ll love it:
Nestling into a peaceful pocket of highly desirable Tarragindi and brilliantly positioned to enjoy first-class amenities, this post-war property has been transformed into a charming and stylish family home, brimming with contemporary finishes.
- Positioned on a secure fully-fenced 607sqms of land
- Elevated position with private bushland backdrop
- With further scope to personalise and/or extend
- Chic gas kitchen with polished concrete benches
- Miele appliances, Tasmanian oak cabinetry
- Smart family bathroom with rainwater shower
- Hardwood polished timber flooring throughout
- High ceilings and decorative architraves
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and living area
- Steps to bus stop, shopping village close by
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a charming, renovated, family-friendly property offering a city fringe lifestyle, along with an opportunity to add further value to the existing home.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View