We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
65 Undercliff Street Neutral Bay NSW
Exceptional character home in unbeatable locale
Why you’ll love it:
Original period features blend effortlessly with beautiful finishes creating a quintessential low maintenance home that is as functional as it is charming. This solid double brick home is brilliantly positioned, close to schools, shops, cafes, and parks.
– Positioned in a tree-lined highly sought-after street
– Picture perfect facade enveloped in landscaped gardens
– Set on 215sqm of land, generous carport, ample storage
– Recently renovated kitchen flows to living/dining with gas fireplace
– Careful consideration in construction captures natural light and views
– Living opens to a tiered entertainers courtyard and gardens
– Home office/dressing room easily converts to a 4th bed
– Easy-care gardens with near level access from the rear lane
– Tiled floors, air conditioning and Crimsafe additions for security
– Offers scope to extend and unlock further value (STCA)
Best suited for:
Downsizers, young family’s or professionals seeking a light filled and low maintenance home combined with easy access to the conveniences of a modern household.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 240.30 m²
- Street View