We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
64 Chester Street Teneriffe QLD
Victorian era home located high on Teneriffe Hill
Why you’ll love it:
It is almost impossible to find a house on a 511sq block with a 13m frontage in Teneriffe, let alone one on Teneriffe Hill. Incredible opportunity to create your own dream home, rather than buying someone else’s idea of it.
– Upper Chester Street location, high on Teneriffe Hill
– Opportunity to develop and incorporate expansive views
– Victoria era character home with many original features
– 140 year old fireplace spanning two levels
– Hoop pine floorboards and soaring 12 foot ceilings
– Cooling breezes flow through well-designed home
– Large floorplan with multiple living areas
– Located walking distance from Calile Hotel and James St
– Close to Gasworks, New Farm Park and easy walk to river
– Five minutes to Brisbane CBD and tunnel link to airport
Best suited for:
Professional couples or growing families looking for an upmarket address. Perfect if you want to own a piece of Brisbane history.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 511 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View