We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
63 Salkeld Street Tarragindi QLD
Stunning north facing executive entertainer
Why you’ll love it:
A comprehensive renovation has transformed this large post-war home into a stylish and sophisticated executive family sanctuary. It is a superb property that blends casual elegance with relaxed outdoor living and is ideal for families who love to entertain.
– Set-on 779sqm of land opposite Sandy Creek Park
– Multiple living and outdoor entertainment spaces
– Bi-folds open to the alfresco and external deck
– Huge second living/teenage retreat with music corner
– Designer gas/stone kitchen with large island bench
– Stylish master suite with sizeable walk-ins and ensuite
– Oversized swimming pool, 6kw solar panel system
– Side access can accommodate boat and trailer
– Walk to Wellers Hill and St. Elizabeth Primary Schools
– Near shops, cafes, transport and access to M3
Best suited for:
Growing families of all ages who enjoy a stylish outdoor lifestyle and love the convenience of an inner-city address.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 779 m²
- 2 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View