We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
61 Belgrave Street Cremorne NSW
Character semi with cottage charm and rear lane access.
Why youll love it:
North facing with elegant interiors, two private garden courtyards and valuable parking. This spacious semi showcases a perfect blend of the classic and modern, over a predominantly single level within strolling distance of both Cremorne village and Neutral Bay.
– Framed by intimate courtyard gardens at front and rear
– High ceilings and white painted floorboards throughout
– Spaciously combined living/dining, full main bathroom/laundry
– Open kitchen, Bosch oven, Siemens induction stove and dishwasher
– Spacious loft master with ensuite, scope to convert study to third bed
– Mitsubishi fully ducted air-conditioning, wi-fi enabled/controlled
– Plantation shutters throughout, smart lighting in living/dining and hallway
– Auto lock-up garage, rear lane access, under house and roof storage
– 2 minute stroll to cafes, shops, supermarkets, parks and CBD buses
– Near SCEGGS Redlands and zoned Middle Harbour Public School
Best suited for:
A professional couple, young family or downsizers looking to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with all conveniences nearby.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Street View