We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
6 Connah Street Tarragindi QLD
Charming entertainer in private cul-de-sac
Why you’ll love it:
Inspired by early 1900’s architecture this superbly renovated property blends casual elegance with relaxed outdoor living ideal for growing families who love to entertain with confidence and style. It’s a short stroll to schools, local eateries and excellent transportation.
- Set in an exceptionally quiet and highly desirable cul-de-sac
- Stunning open plan living design opens to covered alfresco
- Huge front veranda with elevated vistas
- Designer stone kitchen, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Master suite with walk in robe and over sized ensuite
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built ins
- Ideal setup for home office or media room
- Two large living areas, fully fenced gardens
- High ceilings throughout, exceptional breezes
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Lots of storage spaces, remote double car garage
- Easy access to parkland, transport and M3 Freeway
Best suited for:
Growing families of all ages who love to enjoy their stylish indoor/outdoor lifestyle with family and friends in a highly desirable neighbourhood.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View