We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
6 Birch Street East Ryde NSW
Immaculate family property in a prime location
Why you’ll love it:
A comprehensive renovation has transformed this five-bedroom home into a stylish sanctuary, offering a streamlined easy-care lifestyle in a family-friendly neighbourhood. Positioned at the high point of the cul-de-sac, it captures views of the bushland reserves.
– Beautifully presented property with nothing to spend
– Some scope to personalise with creative touches
– Smart island kitchen with high-end Miele appliances
– Light filled open living spaces with soaring ceilings
– Welcoming timber deck overlooks the swimming pool
– Sleek bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, oval bath
– Norseman wood burner, split system air conditioning
– Close to Coxs and Blenheim Road village shops
– Good transport, 15mins express bus commute to CBD
– Walking trails, parkland, popular schools are nearby
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a property with a family friendly layout close to the conveniences of a busy household.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 620 m²
- Street View