We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
6/59 Shellcove Road Kurraba Point NSW
Art Deco charm showcasing harbour vistas
Why you’ll love it:
Tastefully presented and brimming with light, this charming two-bedroom apartment nestles into an updated Art Deco building of six properties. Quietly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac road with plenty of parking, the home is also near the essentials of life.
– Set on the top floor of a well-maintained building
– Enjoying a sunny aspect with district and water views
– Gas kitchen with s/s appliances and a long bench
– The stone bench serves as an eating or workspace
– A comfortable and free flowing open plan layout
– Charming character details include tall ceilings
– Stepped architraves, picture rails and sash windows
– Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-ins
– Bathroom and laundry with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Near ferries, parklands, and Neutral Bay Village
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a convenient and easy-care property providing a quality lifestyle on one of Sydney’s most desirable precincts.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View