We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
6/24-28 Cleland Road Artarmon NSW
Prime position in convenient cosmopolitan suburb
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned in a tucked-away yet central neighbourhood, this bright and sunny, tastefully updated townhouse occupies a prime spot within a well-kept, pet-friendly complex. With a northern outlook, lock-up parking, and minutes’ walk to the station, village shops and cafes and the Artarmon public school, this is the perfect introduction to the convenient lifestyle that this cosmopolitan suburb is known for.
– North-facing townhouse in leafy surrounds
– Low-maintenance courtyard, dual terraces across both levels
– Well-proportioned modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Spacious living area basking in all-day sunlight
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Split-system airconditioning, solar panels and hot water
– Secure lock-up garage, ample on-street parking
– Access from rear lane and the street front
– Short walk to Artarmon Station as well as numerous lifestyle options
– 300m to renowned Artarmon Public School
Best suited for:
First home buyers, downsizers or young families wanting an easy step up from unit living, or anyone ready to enjoy the Artarmon lifestyle in an easy care setting.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Street View