We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
6/21 Murdoch Street Cremorne NSW
Charm and character bordering Cremorne Point
Why you’ll love it:
An elegant apartment with updated interiors delights in an idyllic orientation and soothing leafy vistas. Offering the ultimate urban way of life, it is a short walk from Reid Park and Mosman Rowers, Old Cremorne ferry wharf and Cremorne Point walking tracks.
– On level 1 of a Federation building of nine apartments
– Private and leafy outlooks from the living spaces
– Well-equipped galley kitchen with induction cooktop
– Light and bright sunroom, living and dining areas
– Dreamy main bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Soaring 3.6 metre ceilings, expansive picture windows
– Secure lock-up parking for a single vehicle, storage
– Guest off-street parking, a rare commodity in the area
– Walk to Neutral Bay shops, cafes, buses, and ferries
Best suited for:
Those seeking a private urban sanctuary close to the very best a lower north shore lifestyle has to offer.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View