We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
59 Sutherland Street Cremorne NSW
Peace and privacy in the vibrant heart of Neutral Bay
Why you’ll love it:
An inspired architectural design combined with a comprehensive renovation has transformed this north shore character semi into an impressive contemporary dwelling. It radiates style and sophistication, while displaying house-like proportions and a serene ambience.
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining transition to outdoors
– Private sun-kissed courtyard features a salt-water pool
– All-seasons alfresco space is ideal for intimate dining
– Gourmet gas kitchen with high-end Ilve stove/cooktop
– Quantum quartz splashback and Caesarstone benches
– Master has exquisite ensuite and walk-through robes
– All three bathrooms enjoy underfloor heating
– Architect designed blackbutt timber floating staircase
– Tall ceilings, skylights, louvres, ducted air conditioning
– Plantation shutters, commercial grade sliding doors
– Secure parking and carport, remote camera security
– Short stroll to Neutral Bay shops, cafes, restaurants, CBD buses
Best suited for:
Those seeking an immaculately re-imagined property close to the cosmopolitan hubs of the Lower North Shore.
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 307 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View