We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
58 Wharf Road Gladesville NSW
Charming Art Deco home enjoys water outlooks
Why you’ll love it:
A blend of character features and modern design has transformed this Decorative Arts property into a charming family oasis. In a historic pocket of Gladesville, ‘Gwendora’ is footsteps to Banjo Patterson Reserve and Looking Glass Bay, along with shops and transport.
– Enviably located on an 403sqm corner block of land
– North-eastern orientation fills the home with light
– Solidly constructed, dual level double-brick house
– Open and airy living spaces access the alfresco deck
– Gas and stone kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Master suite, luxe ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
– Superb Art Deco decorative stained-glass windows
– Timber floors, picture rails, ornate fire place
– Air conditioning, bathrooms on both levels of the home
– Established level lawns with mature trees and plants
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family property in a riverside and parkland pocket close to the conveniences of a contemporary family life.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Street View