Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
55 Bradleys Head Road Mosman
More than just a home, an elegant garden entertainer in the heart of Mosman.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Exuding traditional charm while offering generous formal and informal indoor/outdoor garden entertaining. This unique Torrens Title home is soaked in sun due to its prized northeast-to-rear aspect. It boasts an exceptional address a stroll to Rawson Oval and Mosman village.
– Dark Blackbutt floors set against a fresh colour palette
– Formal lounge/dining with charming gas fireplace
– Open plan kitchen/family with an island breakfast bar
– Marble finishes, Miele cooking, integrated fridge
– Alfresco entertaining deck with retractable awning
– Gorgeous leafy manicured garden in private setting
– Bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes, ensuite to main
– Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, heated floor and towel rails
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
– Secure, double underground parking, internal access, storage
– Walk to buses, schools, parks, near beautiful beaches
Best suited for:
Those seeking a sumptuous traditional-style entertainer in a prime Mosman position. It would suit a downsizing couple who value space as much as a family after their ‘forever home’.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 344 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property