We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
54 Lutzow Street Tarragindi QLD
Immense family home on 809sqm corner block of land.
Why you’ll love it:
Desirably located and flawlessly presented, the home is ready to occupy immediately whilst delivering unmissable potential to land bank presenting scope for buyers, investors or developers seeking to capitalise on the property size and location.
- Located in one of Tarragindi’s most desirable streets
- Enjoying CBD glimpses and leafy parkland vistas
- North facing, insect proofed, all-seasons alfresco
- Gas kitchen with Smeg appliances, breakfast bar
- Generous, functional and comfortable floor plan
- Media room has surround sound speakers, large office
- Media room and office potential bedrooms four and five
- Sizeable master suite, walk-ins and neat ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning, air-condition controlled wine cellar
- Workshop, 4kw solar panels, 6,500 litre raintank
- Walk to St Elizabeth Primary and Wellers Hill State
- Security alarm, crimsafe to windows and doors, pet friendly
Best suited for:
Growing families seeking a large and immaculately presented property to house a growing family in a sought-after location, together with, investors or developers recognising an opportunity to land bank and capitalise on the property size and location.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 809 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View