We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
54 Beatrice Street Hawthorne QLD
Immaculately renovated Queenslander on 841sqm
Why you’ll love it:
A blend of charming period features and contemporary design elements have enhanced this classic Queenslander making it a delightful family sanctuary. Positioned In a blue-chip riverside suburb boasting leafy surrounds, local parks, and cafes, all while an easy commute to Brisbane CBD.
– Enviably located on an expansive 841sqm block of land
– Multiple living areas and a superb wraparound verandah
– Bedrooms all with built in cupboards, Master with ensuite
– Modern kitchen with timber benches and lots of storage
– Soaring ceilings, hardwood flooring, VJ walls and ceilings
– Contemporary bi-fold doors and cooling ceiling fans
– Tranquil and private garden surrounded by tall hedges
– Sensational swimming pool with a sundeck and shed
– Minutes to the river and Hawthorne ferry terminal
– Near Lourdes Hill College & Norman Park State School
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a family property in a prestigious riverside pocket close to all the conveniences of a contemporary household.
- 5 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 841 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View