Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Why you’ll love it:
This early century Queenslander offers original character features throughout the home plus a stylish open-plan living/dining space promising easy modern comfort. An excellent opportunity to update and renovate.
– Quiet, tree-lined street located only 6km from the CBD
– Open-plan living/dining with excellent natural light throughout
– Stylish modern kitchen has stone benches, stainless oven
– Bi-fold doors open to the entertaining deck and garden
– Three spacious bedrooms, master has private balcony
– Level 405sqm block includes generous back garden
– Coloured glass windows, 3m ceilings, original VJ boards
– Timber plus contemporary, polished concrete floors
– Split-system air conditioning, great renovation potential
– Walk to shops, cafes and train stations, ideal school catchment
Best suited for:
Young families looking for a home with great renovation potential in a popular, family-friendly neighbourhood close to all local amenities.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.