We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
52 Percy Street Tarragindi QLD
Hill top position with panoramic city views.
Why you’ll love it:
Occupying an elevated 708sqm block in one of Tarragindi’s prestigious hill top streets, this home presents an inspiring array of lifestyle options. Flowing over two levels with 180-degree views to the city, Mt Coot-tha and gateway bridge from multiple rooms, and capturing fantastic breezes from all angles, this home is truly a rare find. Each level can be self-contained, making it perfect for accommodating a mix of living arrangements.
- 180-degree city and Mount Coot-tha views
- Spacious indoor/outdoor entertaining on both levels
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Light-filled living/dining area with timber floorboards
- Two covered alfresco terraces on the upper level
- Casual living space, rumpus room or teen retreat
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, main with huge balcony
- Lovely bathrooms, one with bathtub, laundry facilities
- Private leafy garden, established trees, water features
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, two garages, storage space
- Solar hot water system, security system throughout
- Near Percy St Park, Wellers Hill school catchment
Best suited for:
Families, professional couples or downsizers who value peace, privacy, leafiness and land size and want to put two separate self-contained living spaces to good use. Land bank for future dream build, never to be built out.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 708 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View