We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
52 Moorbell Street Tarragindi QLD
Well maintained home in quiet, convenient location
Register to bid for the auction by copying the below link into your web browser:
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket of Tarragindi with little through traffic, this peaceful suburban retreat offers light-filled living areas and an abundance of leafy gardens and trees. It provides a well-proportioned floorplan and spacious accommodation, plus immense potential to extend and renovate or knockdown to rebuild into a dream home (STCA). This well-structured residence is set on a generous 607sqm block only footsteps from Moorbell Street Park, with the Holland Park West busway and the new Brisbane Metro service also close by.
– Open plan living/dining zone flooded in natural light
– Spacious grassed backyard presents established gardens
– Gas kitchen showcases a large breakfast bar, dishwasher
– Three good sized double bedrooms, two with built-ins
– Neatly presented bathroom reveals bathtub, modern tiles
– Ceiling fans, hardwood floors, air conditioning, laundry
– Separate w/c at the rear, carport plus off-street parking
– Scope to extend, build underneath, design new home (STCA).
– Slight elevation provides lovely leafy views of nearby park
– Easy access to Wellers Hill and Marshall Road State Schools, Holland Park SHS, Universities, and the M3
– Near Toohey State Forest offers hiking and native wildlife in the inner city
– Stone’s throw from Greenslopes Private Hospital
Best suited for:
Young families and investors seeking the perfect entry-level residence in a highly sought-after inner-city suburb, or builders looking for the ideal site to build a modern home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View