We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
52 Akala Street Camp Hill QLD
Scope to build dream home in a family-friendly setting
Why you’ll love it:
With immense potential to renovate or knock down/rebuild, this original home is perfect for anyone looking to create a superb lifestyle or capitalise on a generously sized north to rear block. Its family-friendly locale is within walking distance of Lavrack Park.
– Ready to be lived in while redesigning into a dream home
– Scope to build up and take advantage of city glimpses (STCA)
– Separate living and dining areas, outdoor flow to deck
– Large backyard, in-ground saltwater pool only three years old
– Neat and tidy kitchen has gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Accommodation comprises two good sized bedrooms
– Air-conditioning, fans, timber floors, offstreet parking
– Provides a fantastic environment for easy family living
– Close to quality schools, local shops and transport options
– Minutes from Westfield Carindale, easy access to the CBD
Best suited for:
It provides an ideal opportunity for investors, developers, renovators or families looking to build their dream home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View