We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
50 Shaftesbury Street Tarragindi QLD
Rare opportunity on 810sqms opposite Shaftesbury Park
Why you’ll love it:
In a coveted and leafy enclave of Tarragindi and set across two premium blocks of land, the property delivers unparalleled potential to landbank for the future. Alternatively, build an architect-designed dream residence or subdivide into two lots (STCA).
– Positioned directly opposite expansive parklands
– Surrounded by $million architect designed residences
– Reliable tenants in situ, good investment opportunity
– Large level grassed gardens plus a rear covered deck
– Split system air-conditioning in the master and lounge
– Choice of walking and bike trails near the property
– Steps to popular dog park and children’s playground
– Within the Wellers Hill government school catchment
– Near bus routes, fast and easy access to M3 Freeway
– Close to child-care facilities and only 6km from CBD
Best suited for:
Investors, builders, or buyers seeking a rare and brilliant investment opportunity, capitalising on the landholding and desirable location.
Auction location: In Room Event | Wellers Hill Bowls Club | 34 Esher Street Tarragindi
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 810 m²
- Street View