We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
5 Ripon Street Coorparoo QLD
Character cottage set-in a premier inner-city location.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned in an up and coming neighbourhood where liveability and affordability are still achievable, this property is ready to be enjoyed, while presenting boundless potential and possibilities to add personal touches, renovate or transform into a contemporary home.
– Set on 405sqm of elevated land free of flood waters
– Capturing soothing and cooling easterly breezes
– Well-located in a sought-after inner-fringe suburb
– Friendly and safe with a generous community spirit
– Expansive level lawned gardens with mature trees
– Air conditioning in living areas, ceiling fans throughout
– Stroll to Villa Nova Boys High School, good transport
– Short walk to Coorparoo State Primary School
– Five kilometres to CBD, walk to Coorparoo Square
– Quick and easy access to the M1 and The Gabba.
Best suited for:
A young family seeking a comfortable property whilst offering scope to add personal touches, renovate or rebuild the ultimate family home.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- Floor Boards
- Street View