Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Offered for the first time in 55 years, this 1920s brick bungalow is brimming with character features. Occupying a sunlit 531sqm parcel of land, this well-loved home awaits a contemporary transformation to capitalise on its location and lifestyle opportunity.
– Positioned in a whisper quiet and private location
– Sun-kissed bushland views from spacious living areas
– Development opportunity with medium density zoning
– Conservatory/sunroom brimming with natural light
– Well cared for cornices and tall ornamental ceilings
– Central domed ceiling and leaded glass windows
– Cottage garden with lawns overflowing with sunlight
– Leafy outlook with only neighbours on one side
– Walk to Sirius Cove, Mosman Ferry via Reid Park
– Close to high-end boutiques and vibrant eateries
Best suited for:
The property is ideal for a growing family or investor looking for an opportunity to renovate and capitalise on a unique and convenient location in a family friendly neighbourhood.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.