Ready to find out more about joining Atlas by LJ Hooker?
Request an info pack below and we’ll be in touch.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Gazing out over the bobbing boats of Morrison Bay, this home boasts formal and informal living and dining rooms, open-plan indoor/outdoor poolside entertaining and a sunny north to rear aspect. It’s enviably positioned a stroll to ferries and Putney village shops and cafes.
– Kitchen/dining room with thick granite benchtops
– Formal dining room and two separate living spaces
– Roomy front and rear alfresco entertaining terraces
– Rear courtyard and refreshing pool for summer dips
– Flexible family room with granite bar and fridge
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes plus a study
– Huge master suite with walk-in and deluxe ensuite
– Fully tiled bathrooms, stone vanities, powder room
– Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, internal laundry
– Double garage, internal access, further parking
Best suited for:
Medium to large families who enjoy retreating to separate spaces when desired and then reconnecting to share quality time together and with friends.
Water rates | $172pq approx.
Council rates | $581pq approx.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.