We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
46 Frederick Street Ryde NSW
Tour this home
Renovated 1910s bungalow with period details.
Why you’ll love it:
Renovated with period details preserved, this c1917 double brick bungalow is an in/outdoor entertainer with family-friendly gardens. Set in a quiet street, it fringes Putney & is a moment’s walk to the village hub, cafes, gym, leisure centre, tennis courts & aquatic centre.
– Picket fence, child-friendly allotment
– Polished timber boards, high ceilings
– Built-in BBQ area, covered timber deck
– Est. landscaped garden, ft. maple tree
– Two separate living areas, ornate fireplace
– French provincial hand painted kitchen
– European stainless steel apps, AC t/out
– Oversized garage + off street parking
– Separate self-cont. studio, + ensuite
– Walk to 3 popular schools, Vic Rd buses
This property was sold by R & K Consultancy Pty Ltd
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View