We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
45 Rigby Street Annerley QLD
Well-presented c1880 cottage bursting with potential.
Why you’ll love it:
Built in c1880, this rare brick workers cottage is move-in ready with exciting potential to capitalise or make it your own. With original features, generous proportions and light-filled interiors, it’s a leisurely walk to parks, cafes and bus and rail transport and accessible to UQ and the CBD.
- Single-level living, high ceilings, crisp white walls
- French doors, timber fretwork, built-in bookshelves
- Formal lounge with classic fireplace, formal dining
- Kitchen with functional appliance and dishwasher
- Paved outdoor entertaining and leafy garden
- Bedrooms with private dressing rooms or studies
- Light-filed bathroom with bathtub, separate W/C
- Internal laundry, air conditioning in key rooms
- Close to Annerley village shops and supermarkets
- Convenient to hospitals, schools, foreshore reserves
Best suited for:
First home buyers and investors seeking a well-presented character home that will allow them to personalise and capitalise on its desirable location.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- Street View