Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Why you’ll love it:
This breathtaking, north-facing residence is architecturally designed and a paradise for the family that loves to entertain. The soaring glass atrium amplifies the interplay of natural light filling this luxurious and generously proportioned property. Vast walls of banks of glass provide a sensational connection with the outdoors, creating an illusion of open and limitless space.
– Elevated, north-facing aspect with river views
– Generous living spaces, all filled with natural light
– Chic kitchen, riverstone granite bench, dumb waiter
– Miele gas cooking, fully equipped butlers pantry
– Parents’ retreat with walk-in robes, ensuite plus bath
– Multiple entertainment areas, 550 bottle wine cellar
– 8m swimming pool with hot and cold shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, custom lighting
– Remote lighting, gate and security camera access
– Media room, light filled library, large office and study
– Full suspended slab, polished concrete flooring
– Within walking distance of Oxford Street precinct
Best suited for:
Those who appreciate high end features, enjoy a peaceful lifestyle within an urban location and delight in entertaining.
161 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8311 6000
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.