We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
44 Ann Street Willoughby NSW
Prestige home designed to embrace an outdoor lifestyle.
Why you’ll love it:
Gracing the street with a striking contemporary facade, this 2016 architect designed home is an entertainers’ dream, teeming with resort style luxury inside and out. It’s a rare opportunity to capitalise on a huge 896sqm block in Willoughby, perfectly placed moments to Willoughby Park, schools, High Street shops, cafes and dining.
– Built to passive design principles for superior energy efficiency
–Integrated living/dining with bi-fold doors to poolside deck
– Stunning 12 metre long-heated pool, travertine tile surrounds
– Private garden with level lawn, enviable workshop to the rear
– Luxe kitchen, top of the line VZUG & Miele appliances, walk-in pantry
– Huge built-ins to all bedrooms, master and second bed with ensuite
– Versatile stone retreat provides endless opportunities
– Opens to additional entertaining area, barbecue and pizza oven
– Media room, study, underfloor heating, 6KW Solar array
– Air-conditioning, garden irrigation system and lock-up garage
Best suited for:
A family who appreciates modern comforts but most of all loves to embrace outdoor fun with endless weekends entertaining by the barbecue and around the pool.
- 5 Bed
- 4 Bath
- Land 896 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View