Please enter your details below to RSVP to our Client Evening.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a serene bushland backdrop in a secluded haven set back from the street, this much loved home is perfect for a growing family to thrive. Nestled on a substantial 1,416.7sqm, the property is close to buses, Lane Cove National Parkland trails, schools, Westfield and everything to love about vibrant Chatswood CBD.
– Tranquil garden frontage screened by lovely mature trees
– Open living zone with stone clad wood burning fireplace
– Bi-folds give way to full width balcony overlooking garden
– Steps down to saltwater pool and further space to entertain
– Stone and stainless steel bench kitchen has gas appliances
– Five generous bedrooms are all appointed with built-in robes
– Versatile lower level room or teen retreat includes ensuite
– Timber floors, large storage room, ample off street parking
– Ready to enjoy with potential to enhance and add value
– Easy access to M2 motorway, roads to northern beaches
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a peaceful, quiet and private lifestyle with lots of space for a growing family and easy access to everyday conveniences.
© Atlas by LJ Hooker. All Rights Reserved. 2018-2021 · Made in Sydney.