We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
41 Cambridge Street Rocklea QLD
Character brick home on 643sqm
Why you’ll love it:
Situated on a large 643sqm block, this north-facing cavity brick home is not one to be missed. Offering charm and character with three spacious bedrooms, one bathroom, and room for four car accommodation. Boasting a modern kitchen & appliances throughout opening into a large living/dining area. Truly a rare proposition in a quiet and serene street of Rocklea.
– Elevated position in a quiet, leafy street
– Modern Kitchen with updated appliances
– Light-filled living/dining area with covered deck
– Large porch area which can be utilised for entertaining
– Land rich site, primed for future development potential
– Spacious bedrooms accompanied with ceiling fans
– Original character wooden flooring
– Large lock up shed for storage, car space, entertaining
– City skyline views through the trees
– Close to public transport, easy access to Motorways
Best suited for:
First home and or young growing family buyers looking for a land-rich home offering potential for expansion in the future in a high-growth Southern Brisbane Suburb.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 643 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View