We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
40 Princes Street Ryde NSW
Classic double brick home with inspiring possibilities
Why you’ll love it:
Embraced in a premier Ryde enclave, this double brick home reveals character filled interiors with immense scope to renovate to your own style or rebuild (STCA). Its exceptional location is opposite Ryde Park, while being a walk to schools, buses and Top Ryde City.
– Ideal entry level home in a convenient Ryde address
– Character filled with ornate ceilings and vintage touches
– Leafy courtyard garden plus a timber entertaining deck
– Generous family/dining room, living room with parquetry floors
– Sunroom/gas kitchen, main kitchen with a stainless oven
– Three comfortable bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes
– Classic style bathroom has a combined tub/shower
– Low maintenance block, carport with an electric gate
– Walk to Ryde Public School and Ryde Secondary College.
Best suited for:
Young families or those seeking an entry level Ryde home in a convenient pocket for a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Street View