We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
40 Devonshire Street Crows Nest NSW
Classic federation semi in blue-chip location
Why you’ll love it:
With an inviting street frontage and a sun-soaked north-to-rear aspect, this timeless semi-detached home showcases all the character charm synonymous with this tightly-held suburb, as well as the unbeatable convenience of lifestyle that’s only footsteps away to both Crows Nest and Cammeray villages shops, restaurants, parks and great schools.
– Strong street appeal with a modern grey render
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Open-plan kitchen with sunny living and dining area
– Separate formal lounge with strong character features
– Northerly aspect drenches interior with natural light
– Parking spot on title, level lawn back yard
– Ornamental ceilings, massive attic storage space
– Spacious bathroom with bath and built-in laundry
– Scope to add value with simple cosmetic updates
– Minutes’ walk to the Cammeray & Crows Nest lifestyle
Best suited for:
Young families looking for an easy-care village lifestyle, downsizers enjoying a short level stroll to their favourite cafe.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View